Anyway, France still celebrates Easter by making the Monday after Easter a national holiday. However, nothing is done for Good Friday. So, today some stores are open in the morning, but most things are closed.
Well, just because the French don't do the Easter basket thing doesn't mean we don't. We had to modify things a bit. I haven't seen any Easter egg coloring kits, just a whole lot of CHOCOLATE - bunnies, eggs, chickens, bells, coins, and even chocolate oyster shells. But Christian is okay with chocolate.
So technically, the bunny toy and the rubber duck are toys he already had, but the basket was too empty without them.
The first, tentative bite.
He could care less about the bunny and the duck. They aren't edible.
Happy Easter!
I know I need to cut his hair, but I'm waiting for his Grandmas to see it in person. In just over a month those curls will go bye-bye.
We were also lucky enough to be able to watch our Church's General Conference (see http://www.mormon.org/), which is fantastic. We get to hear the words of Apostles of Jesus Christ who shared messages about Him. It was a great way to celebrate the Atonement and Resurrection.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
That is neat that they celebrate Easter like that- and nice spring break! Wahoo! His hair is adorable- I can see why it would be hard to cut it. Your hair is also amazing!! So long!! Wow- Love it!
ReplyDelete