I hope to post a little about all the things that have been keeping us busy, so I'll try to write a little and share pictures that were not on the other computer.
We went on a few awesome hiking trips in August and September to the Subway in Zion's National Park and to Capitol Reef. Awesome pictures. Not on this computer.
Our garden went well. I actually learned to can things - like 50+ pints of salsa and a bunch of peach jam. We had ample servings of Ratatoille, with almost everything straight from the garden. (Sorry, all the pictures are on the other computer.)
Robert's pumpkins were awesome. His biggest pumpkin was 215 lbs!!! After we carved it for Halloween it was big enough for the kids to sit in. They didn't like it, but we still had to get pictures.
There is the biggest pumpkin and one of the other pumpkins Robert grew!
For Halloween Christian was Scooby Doo and Hyrum was a Sheep. With all our running around to all the grandparents' homes I didn't get very good pictures. Bummer.
Hyrum turned one on 11/11/11! So we had to have a party. All the grandparents, great-grandparents, and aunts and uncles were invited. Most came. One week before his birthday Hyrum started walking, so he had to show off his new tricks for everyone.
You can't tell, but Christian is wearing his "Big Brother" shirt.
We love our Hyrum. He is a cute guy with quite a personality. Oh, and since some people like to post their children's growth milestones I'll add that the last time he was weighed at the doctor's office (at 10 1/2 months old) he was in the whopping 1% for weight. That's right, 99% of kids his age are bigger than he is. Don't worry, he is healthy, just a pip-squeak.
Now we've had Thanksgiving, and I didn't get any pictures of that. But Christian's birthday is right around the corner. So hopefully we'll have some more fun things to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment