Friday, March 5, 2010

Walking in Someone Else's Shoes

The weather is getting a bit warmer here, and at least the sun is shining more.  So we went outside today.  Twenty minutes later we decided it was still too cold to go to the playground.  Rats!  So, I figured I needed to find something new to do with Christian.  We don't have a lot of extra stuff, but since he likes to help us put on shoes, maybe he'd like playing "dress-up."  Here are the results:

We're just getting started.  Here he's going to try to put my shoes on my feet.  Finally I got him to stand in them, which he though was funny.


He actually did pretty well walking in these big shoes and was pleased with himself.  It helped that the shoes were sort of tied on.  Think of walking around in clown shoes: that was pretty much the idea.


Ah, the full costume.  What a stud.  Now, if he'd only grow into the clothes...

1 comment:

  1. HA ha- oh that is so cute and very creative! I remember Josh went through a phase of trying on our shoes, but his favorite part was emptying our shoe closet and lining up the shoes. He looks so adorable in his clown shoes and big dress up clothes!

    ReplyDelete