So, I think I've postponed posting about this one long enough.
We're excited to be expecting another little boy in November!
Now, wish me luck. ;)
Ni Hao!
8 years ago
Just a place to keep track of all our discoveries about life, places, kids, cultures, and ourselves.
That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!! You will love two boys- that is awesome! Congratulations! You will have to get him a made in France onesie- too cute! Hooray for boys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! May you have a very uneventful and healthy pregnancy. I would love to see you sometime now that you're back in Utah. Would you be interested in meeting me in SLC sometime? I'm sure David would like the chance to play with Christian too. Email me at aweil06@gmail.com if you're game.
ReplyDeleteYeah for another boy! That is so exciting! Are you guys in Utah this summer? If so, we really need to get together! Let me know! Congrats about another baby!
ReplyDeleteHas it been this long since I checked your blog? Sorry! I'm so excited for you to have another boy!!! How fun! And good luck! I hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture! I wonder what he'll think of it when he's old enough to recognize what's in that ultrasound! Ha! I love the title... :)
ReplyDelete