Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Treat

Lately I have been attempting to get Christian to eat more fruits and vegetables.  It has not been working.  So, I've been trying a new treat: chocolate-covered frozen banana popsicles.  I have to say that they are a hit.  Plus, they are a great way to use up a bunch of bananas that you know will not get eaten before they go brown. 
Unfortunately, the poor banana is frequently left alone while the chocolate covering is meticulously removed. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, maybe you could try using nutella or chocolate yogurt as a dip for fruit so he couldn't peel it off as easily. I completely understand the whole toddler resistance to anything that grows dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that is a sign of a genius on your hands!! Smart boy!! (and a great idea- I'll have to make those myself!)

    ReplyDelete