Monday, December 6, 2010

Catch up: Blessed

I need to add my Thanksgiving post finally.  I have many things to be thankful for right now.  But I wanted to take the time to post a bit about how blessed our growing little family is.

I'm thankful for our newest addition!
Hyrum Boyd Snyder was born November 11, 2010 at 2:41am. He was 6 lbs. 5 oz., 20 inches long.


I'm thankful that he was at least 6 lbs. I'm thankful to all our family members for their help and prayers when we got some false alarms and when we got news of some actual concerns.  I'm  thankful that we have a healthy baby boy.

I'm thankful that Christian is being pretty gentle and loving (most of the time) to his new baby brother.

I'm thankful that, so far, Hyrum seems to sleep a bit better than Christian did (and better than Christian still does).

I'm thankful for the stipends Robert is getting from his internship so we can afford our hospital bills.

I'm thankful for washers and dryers, especially with the extra dirty clothes we have now.

I'm thankful we had another boy.  Not only does that save me from buying a whole new baby wardrobe, but I hope at some point they will be friends.  I realize that they will fight, but I hope they will also play.  At the very least, maybe they will tire each other out instead of tiring their parents out.



We are truly blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie! Congrats on a healthy baby! He looks so alert with those big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what a sweet sweet boy. Congratulations! And I'm grateful too about the false alarms and hope all is well with you guys. You look amazing! I'm glad you have two boys and that you enjoy it- they will play together (and fight) but they will be best buddies and that is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cute baby pics of Hyrum! What a doll! Tire each other out, I like that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete