Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Terrible

Yes, Christian is now officially in his "terrible twos."  (Honestly, he's been in the temper-tantrum/whine-about-everything phase for a while.)

He got to have his first birthday party with family, though!

He had a great time opening presents - good practice for Christmas.  Surprisingly, the animal crackers were one of the top gifts!  Books were one the opposite end of the spectrum - although he will still use them.

 With his birthday crown.
He was very excited about the Thomas the Train set.  Can you tell?

Blowing out the candles was a bit more difficult.  He has practiced blowing bubbles, but he usually just puts his lips on the the bubble wand and blows.  He hasn't mastered blowing AT something that is more than a centimeter away from his mouth.  Still, the flame was pretty mesmerizing.

Happy 2nd Birthday my big boy.  You will always be my baby!

3 comments:

  1. Christian is so cute, I can't imagine him being terrible! What a great birthday- I love his face with the books and definitely the one with the trains. How fun. Happy Birthday buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the wonderful "terrible twos"... I'm still there with you too. Ugh. I'm told they end... Happy birthday Christian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie! Thanks for adding me to your blog! I am going to have to go back and read about your adventures in France. It was so fun to see you guys while we were in Utah. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete