I finally loaded some video and pictures on my computer so I could post them. Hyrum is a very bouncy little guy, my little Tigger. Now that he is 6 months old I got out the exersaucer and bouncing chair that Robert's aunt and uncle so kindly gave us. He loves them. Just look at his face:
If you can't get enough of cute babies bouncing, here's a video:
He also has a blast in his exersaucer. He is a very happy boy.
I'm trying to enjoy the little moments with my boys more. One thing I enjoyed a few days ago was after Hyrum went down for a nap. I was cleaning in the kitchen and Christian decided to turn on some music and dance around. That is cute in itself, but then he looked at me, held his hand out toward me, and said, :Mommy, dance with me." Since no one wants to see a 30 year old dancing like an idiot to entertain her toddler I got some video of Christian dancing before I joined him.
I do enjoy being a mom to my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment