Hallelujah!
Finally, they have these in the U.S. Well, I guess they sort of have them at Babies R Us for $2 each. I can't handle that price. Finally, the company that produces them in France is selling them in the States...at Walmart! Hooray!
If you can't tell, it is applesauce in a squeeze container. They come in apple, apple-strawberry, apple-banana, and apple-cinnamon.
You probably don't remember, but I posted a picture of little Christian eating one of these way back when we lived in France. They are fantastic. I am so elated! Try them and you will love them, too. They are the greatest healthy, portable snack for kids. No added sugar, no refrigeration required, they have a lid you can twist back on if your little one doesn't finish it (then you might want to refrigerate it), and they can eat it all by themselves when they are pretty young. Marvelous.
Yes! We found these on sale for 50 cents at walmart and bought two boxes- they were gone in a few days- I should have bought more. I loved them! Now we can't find them for that price anymore and the knock-offs are just as expensive.
ReplyDelete